Master Degree course in Chemical Engineering.
10 credit course: about 56 hours of lesson + 42 hours of labs with hands-on calculations.
The course is completely given in English (both lessons and labs).
Links to the virtual rooms (academic year 2020-2021)
- L1 – Introduction to PSE
- L2 – Conceptual Design
- L3 – Heat Exchanger Networks
- L4 – Dynamic Conceptual Design
- L5 – Process Retrofitting
- L6 – Continuous Optimization
- L7 – Data Reconciliation
- L8 – Plant Economics
- L9 – Plant Simulator
- Tutorial Excel: Introduction to the use of Spreadsheets. Text, Outline
- Additional Excel material: Excel How-to (in Italian), VBA and Excel add-ins
- Tutorial MATLAB: MATLAB starting guide for the PSE course
- Tutorial Process Simulator: HYSYS/UNISIM case-studies. Text
- Additional HYSYS material: HYSYS Operations Guide
- LAB1: Material Balances. Text, Outline
- LAB2: Reactor Design. Text, Outline
- LAB3: Computation of the EP2. Text, Outline
- LAB4: Computation of the EP3. Text, Outline
- LAB5: Simulation with HYSYS/UNISIM. Text+Outline (updated 13/01/22)
- LAB6: Computation of the EP4. Text, Outline
- LAB7: Report Guidelines and Conclusion. Outline
LESSONS RECORDINGS (AY 2020-2021)
A serious game for students of the PSE course to participate and compete.