Master Degree course in Chemical Engineering.
10 credit course: about 56 hours of lesson + 42 hours of labs with hands-on calculations.
The course is completely given in English (both lessons and labs).
Links to the virtual rooms (academic year 2020-2021)
- L1 – Introduction to PSE
- L2 – Conceptual Design
- L3 – Heat Exchanger Networks
- L4 – Dynamic Conceptual Design
- L5 – Process Retrofitting
- L6 – Continuous Optimization
- L7 – Data Reconciliation
- L8 – Plant Economics
- L9 – Plant Simulator
- LAB0: Introduction to the use of Spreadsheets. Text, Outline
- LAB1: Material Balances. Text, Outline
- LAB2: Reactor Design. Text, Outline
- LAB3: Computation of the EP2. Text, Outline
- LAB4: Computation of the EP3. Text, Outline
- LAB5a: HYSYS/UNISIM case-studies. Text, Solutions
- LAB5b: Simulation of the HDA Plant with HYSYS/UNISIM. Outline
- LAB6: Computation of the EP4. Text, Outline
- LAB7: Summary, Report Guidelines, Additional Steps and Conclusion. Outline
- Excel HOW-TO Tutorial (in Italian)
- VBA and Excel add-ins Tutorials (link)
- MATLAB starting guide for the PSE course
- HYSYS Operations Guide (link)
LESSONS RECORDINGS (AY 2020-2021)
A serious game for students of the PSE course to participate and compete.