Roberto Andrea Abbiati
Address : Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, Milan, Italy
Phone : +39.02.2399.3299
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Roberto Andrea Abbiati joined PSE-Lab in 2013, after the Master graduation in Chemical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano. As a PhD student his focus is on pharmaceutical research, specifically in pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling to describe the behavior of new anti-cancer drugs in the human body.
The project is developed under the supervision of prof. Davide Manca in collaboration with a wide group of Italian universities and is funded by the Italian government.
The main research interest is in:
- Pharmacokinetic modeling (PK)
- Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic modeling (PBPK)
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Elimination (ADME) path analysis
- Pharmacodynamic (PD)
- Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Individualization of the pharmacokinetics
- Experimental data analysis
- Computer modeling
Beside the research activity, Roberto is also responsible for the labs of the courses “Strumentazione e Controllo degli Impianti Chimici“ for bachelor students and “Process Systems Engineering” for master students, given for the degree in Chemical Engineering at the Politecnico di Milano.